Hello everyone!
My name is Cheralyn and my pup is Mauser. My first Dutch Shepherd and I couldn't be happier! I look forward to getting to know yall!
Thanks!
Greetings from the Great Pacific Northwest!!
-
MauserMama
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:44 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Hello, my name is Cheralyn and my pup is Mauser. My family and I are in the United States Air Force and are currently stationed at McChord Field in Washington. Mauser was born on September 17th 2012. He fit in great with the family instantly. He's so intelligent, learning so fast and leaving me in awe everyday. I love him tremendously. My family is my world.
- Location: Lakewood, WA
- LyonsFamily
- Training Dog
- Posts: 947
- Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:08 am
- Tell us about yourself: Odin 5 years
Elli 5 years - Location: Michigan
- Contact:
Re: Greetings from the Great Pacific Northwest!!
Welcome to the forum! Where is Mauser from? He? looks like a big boy (or girl).
Stephanie
'Odin' NV PTA Odin of Another Kingdom RL1
'Elli' Drawing Our Own Constellations RL1 CGC CGCA
'Odin' NV PTA Odin of Another Kingdom RL1
'Elli' Drawing Our Own Constellations RL1 CGC CGCA
- TexasMedy
- Puppy
- Posts: 87
- Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:27 am
- Tell us about yourself: Hello Everyone,
My wife and I live north of Houston in Spring, TX. We have 3 kids, age 17, 19 and 20. We have a Dutch Shepherd, 3 Dalmatians and a Maltipoo. - Location: Spring, TX
Re: Greetings from the Great Pacific Northwest!!
Welcome. Great looking pup!
Dan, Leticia and our dog family - Medy (DS), Coco (Dalmatian), Isabela (Dalmatian), Zoey (Maltipoo)
-
MauserMama
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:44 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Hello, my name is Cheralyn and my pup is Mauser. My family and I are in the United States Air Force and are currently stationed at McChord Field in Washington. Mauser was born on September 17th 2012. He fit in great with the family instantly. He's so intelligent, learning so fast and leaving me in awe everyday. I love him tremendously. My family is my world.
- Location: Lakewood, WA
Re: Greetings from the Great Pacific Northwest!!
Thanks guys! He's wonderful. He's comes from KNVP bloodlines. Or did you mean where are the breeders from? I'm sorry, I'm new to this whole online forum thing. I think he's is going to be pretty big. He's was the largest in his litter. He's all legs right now. lol
- feraloup
- Training Dog
- Posts: 352
- Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:45 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Artist, Mother, Equestrienne, Educator, Homesteader wannabe, dog-lover. Not counting my current DS, I have had 2 GSDs and 3 rescued mixed-breeds. All of these dogs were rescues, except for my childhood GSD, who was a gift from my parents when I was 7, and my current DS who I bartered artwork for from the breeder. Maiyou, one of my current dogs, is a Pitbull/New Guinea Singing Dog of 13 years old. Still very active and "Young" in nature. I now also have a DS named Mokume, (pronounced "Moh-koo-meh") or "Moko" for short. Newest member of our pack is Freyja, a random mixed hound I rescued during a horseback trip in the middle of a state forest.
- Location: VT
Re: Greetings from the Great Pacific Northwest!!
What a cutie! And yeah, I adore the legs and ears phase!
I've found that of all dogs, in the many breeds and mixes I've known and worked with over the years, the Shepherd-ey breeds tend to always have THE goofiest, gawkiest, most coltishly disproportional "akward teenager" phase of any of them, and I absolutely loooooove it! 
Autumn Dufresne
"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys." ~Chief Dan George
"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys." ~Chief Dan George
- Marjolein
- Working Dog
- Posts: 2078
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
- Location: Warbeyen, Germany
- Contact:
Re: Greetings from the Great Pacific Northwest!!
Welcome, from what KNPV bloodline, do you know any names? Was he born in the USA or in Holland?
- alspyce
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1222
- Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year! - Location: Corinth, New York
Re: Greetings from the Great Pacific Northwest!!
Welcome.
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
Chris Carlton/Lyric
-
MauserMama
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:44 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Hello, my name is Cheralyn and my pup is Mauser. My family and I are in the United States Air Force and are currently stationed at McChord Field in Washington. Mauser was born on September 17th 2012. He fit in great with the family instantly. He's so intelligent, learning so fast and leaving me in awe everyday. I love him tremendously. My family is my world.
- Location: Lakewood, WA
Re: Greetings from the Great Pacific Northwest!!
Hello! I'm not sure what KNPV bloodline. I'm new to this, sorry. Yes, I do have names. Do I just give you the dogs name or both the dog and handler?Marjolein wrote:Welcome, from what KNPV bloodline, do you know any names? Was he born in the USA or in Holland?
-
MauserMama
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:44 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Hello, my name is Cheralyn and my pup is Mauser. My family and I are in the United States Air Force and are currently stationed at McChord Field in Washington. Mauser was born on September 17th 2012. He fit in great with the family instantly. He's so intelligent, learning so fast and leaving me in awe everyday. I love him tremendously. My family is my world.
- Location: Lakewood, WA
Re: Greetings from the Great Pacific Northwest!!
[quote="Marjolein"]Welcome, from what KNPV bloodline, do you know any names? Was he born in the USA or in Holland?[/quote
Okay well I'll just go with the dogs name.
Yes he was born here in the United States. His father is Liberty Hoeve's Catro and mother is Stella. The rest of the names are:
Arko; Lilo; Dingo; Alli; Castor; Tara; Rudie; Kira; Marco; Kelly; Rudie; Noeska; Arno; Sonja; Max; Kiki; Quatro; Kelly; Bono; Black; Ringo I; Donna; Barry; Tieka; Quatro; Kelly; Chico; Kim
Can you tell what KNPV bloodline he is from with this?
Okay well I'll just go with the dogs name.
Yes he was born here in the United States. His father is Liberty Hoeve's Catro and mother is Stella. The rest of the names are:
Arko; Lilo; Dingo; Alli; Castor; Tara; Rudie; Kira; Marco; Kelly; Rudie; Noeska; Arno; Sonja; Max; Kiki; Quatro; Kelly; Bono; Black; Ringo I; Donna; Barry; Tieka; Quatro; Kelly; Chico; Kim
Can you tell what KNPV bloodline he is from with this?
-
Brindle
- Green Dog
- Posts: 148
- Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:03 am
- Tell us about yourself: Loving life in Oregon with some AMAZING Dutch Shepherds !
UWP Vrijheid's Force IPO3 (x5), FH2, AD, TDX, OSP, L2C, CGC, CD, APR1, TDU, NW3-C, NW3-E, NW3-V, NW3-I, NW3 Elite, ELT1, NA, NF, L3I, TG-N, TN-N, NAJ, VCD1, CSL1- F, CSL1-H, ELT2, L1E, CA, L2E, ELT3, ELT-CH, L3V, K9 Blood Donor
Vrijheid's Qahlua (Vodka) IPO3, L2I, L3C, NW3V, NW3C, NW3E. NW3I, L3E, NJP, NAP, OFP, NW3 Elite, L2V, TD
Van Kracht's Absolut Fury ( youngster in training ) - Location: Oregon
Re: Greetings from the Great Pacific Northwest!!
Hi MauserMama,
I'm also in the PNW, but a little further South.
In Oregon but travel to WA to trial a few times a year.
Was in Longview, WA, last weekend.
Will be in the Tacoma area towards the end of next month for a seminar.
What plans do you have for Mauser ?
Show, sport, work, fun ?
He looks like a happy and fun loving boy
I'm also in the PNW, but a little further South.
In Oregon but travel to WA to trial a few times a year.
Was in Longview, WA, last weekend.
Will be in the Tacoma area towards the end of next month for a seminar.
What plans do you have for Mauser ?
Show, sport, work, fun ?
He looks like a happy and fun loving boy
UWP Vrijheid's Force IPO3,FH2,AD,TDX,OSP,L2C,CGC,CD,APR1,TDU,NA,NF,L3I,TG-N,TN-N,NAJ,VCD1,CSL1-F,CSL1-H,L1E,CA,L2E, ELT-CH,L3V
Vrijheid's Qahlua IPO3,L2I,L3CI,L3E,NJP,NAP,OFP,NW3 Elite,L2V,TD
Van Kracht's Absolut Fury ( in training )
Vrijheid's Qahlua IPO3,L2I,L3CI,L3E,NJP,NAP,OFP,NW3 Elite,L2V,TD
Van Kracht's Absolut Fury ( in training )


Facebook page.