The show went great! Rally went in reverse order, so we ended up being last. We arrived to the show at 8 am and didn't go into the ring until a little after 1. We had a 5 hour drive the night before and didn't get to exercise enough after arriving at my parents' house. Odin hung out for 5 hours without any issues. Kids took pictures of him, we walked around, watched the other DS in conformation, met Cheryl from Cher Car (super nice lady), Odin interacted with a 4 month old male DS and didn't get grouchy (yay a puppy and a male!), and then destroyed his last black kong
The 2nd obstacle was the spiral left dog inside which was the one I just can't handle well with. It was a very difficult coarse for URO1. Odin did great, me not so much. There was a hot dog stand 5 feet from the ring and they just finished the brats as we went in. He was a little too excited about the smells and had a few too many tight leashes on turns and I needed to work harder to get his attention. We only got 6 points off for obedience command things, but the tight leashes NQ'd him.
We also lost 10 points after we finished and were getting collars on to leave the ring, a rottie outside the ring stared him down and Odin talked back. Not in an aggressive way, but not too many other dogs or people understand how he talks, and I didn't want a fight. The woman wouldn't move the rottie out of the ring entrance, so I picked Odin up to carry him out of the ring and apparently not walking the extra 6 inches is a mark down.
I thought the weekend was a success. He really proved how well he could behave in a venue that had everything possible wrong with it and I learned we need to have someone grill during obedience class. The ride to the show was a hour and a half that Sadie would be proud of!


Facebook page.