Hello from Ireland

For our new members to introduce themselves
Post Reply
pacanto
Just Whelped
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:26 pm
Tell us about yourself: The name is Patrick.From Ireland.Lived in Amsterdam,got Cuach our bitch DS,found out a few months later we were expecting our first child so returned home,with Cuach of course.Hope to get to know some people on here,hopefully from Ireland....not many Dutchies about at all.

Hello from Ireland

Post by pacanto »

Hey everyone.I'm back home in Ireland now,but lived in Holland which is where I got Cuach(little wolf in Gaelic).Just wondering if there are any Irish on this site,because I know that DS are very rare in Ireland.I'm going back next year to get her a boyfriend,maybe a Mal,still haven't decided.Without a doubt DS are the smartest,most sensitive,loving and easiest to train of any other breed I've encountered.Looking forward to chat to a few people here
johninny
Working Dog
Posts: 1326
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:22 am
Tell us about yourself: DS and Mal foster newly approved aug'12 by NADSR and ABMCR. high-functioning Autistic in nyc/hamptons in my 60's. Rescued the smartest dog i had ever seen off nyc street in 2000. Tracedog's intelligence exceeded by multiples my judgement that day. My first [and only as of 10/2012] dog turned out to be a DS, perhaps with a touch of something else, but attention to detail, behavioral traits, and physical habits, movement, and skill identical to DS. But MUCH more intellectual ability. supremely confident in all settings, fearless, very outgoing and social with people and friendly with dogs. Seldom apart in over 12 years, Trace Dog was the most important relationship of my adult life; he was my partner. He died july17,2012. i am dying without him. www.youtube.com/tracesobaka www.dogster.com/dogs/637612
Location: NH/hamptons/nyc

Re: Hello from Ireland

Post by johninny »

WELCOME.
John & DS rscus TRACE DOG,99-12; fstr7yoCain,8-9/12; Xander(3/12)11/12-2/13; SAKIMA (b.4/12)from11/12; TxXANDER (b.2/13)from5/13; direct from CherCar: TRACER (b.5/4/13). http://www.youtube.com/sakimadoggy http://www.youtube.com/tracesobaka
Post Reply