beCAUSE Craft Show report...
- feraloup
- Training Dog
- Posts: 352
- Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:45 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Artist, Mother, Equestrienne, Educator, Homesteader wannabe, dog-lover. Not counting my current DS, I have had 2 GSDs and 3 rescued mixed-breeds. All of these dogs were rescues, except for my childhood GSD, who was a gift from my parents when I was 7, and my current DS who I bartered artwork for from the breeder. Maiyou, one of my current dogs, is a Pitbull/New Guinea Singing Dog of 13 years old. Still very active and "Young" in nature. I now also have a DS named Mokume, (pronounced "Moh-koo-meh") or "Moko" for short. Newest member of our pack is Freyja, a random mixed hound I rescued during a horseback trip in the middle of a state forest.
- Location: VT
beCAUSE Craft Show report...
Pleased to say it was a good time and I raised some good money as well as some PR for NADSR on Saturday! Will share photos later when I get near a computer. Not at work, today, driving my mom to/from eye surgery appointment, so killing time in waiting room. I do have some photos posted on fb, though, if anyone wants to go look at the page for Singing Dog Visual Arts. 
Autumn Dufresne
"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys." ~Chief Dan George
"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys." ~Chief Dan George
- Stacy_R
- Training Dog
- Posts: 879
- Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:11 am
- Tell us about yourself: 3 dogs and graying hair thanks primarily to Tyson...
- Location: Carolinas
Re: beCAUSE Craft Show report...
YAY!! I am still interested in the notecards, but I am not on FB so I can't see pic of them. Can you post or pm me pics and prices?feraloup wrote:Pleased to say it was a good time and I raised some good money as well as some PR for NADSR on Saturday!
~Stacy
Mom to:
Tyson - DS mix (Hendrix's Soul Sibling and Dinga Roo's long lost twin)
Baby Ruth - Miniature Schnauzer
Snickers - Miniature Pinscher
http://www.rescuedme.org
Mom to:
Tyson - DS mix (Hendrix's Soul Sibling and Dinga Roo's long lost twin)
Baby Ruth - Miniature Schnauzer
Snickers - Miniature Pinscher
http://www.rescuedme.org
- Christie M
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1279
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:03 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Love my striped beasts.
Re: beCAUSE Craft Show report...
You rock!!! I LOVED your wine stopper - but you already know that!!feraloup wrote:Pleased to say it was a good time and I raised some good money as well as some PR for NADSR on Saturday! Will share photos later when I get near a computer. Not at work, today, driving my mom to/from eye surgery appointment, so killing time in waiting room. I do have some photos posted on fb, though, if anyone wants to go look at the page for Singing Dog Visual Arts.
Thanks for working so hard for NADSR. They are the real heros in the breed!
Christie Meyer
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com
Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com
Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown


Facebook page.