My girl

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
Post Reply
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

My girl

Post by Dutchringgirl »

I came across a post on face book of a des Crocs de L'Oympe breeding and it always sparks my interest. So I did a search on Thalie, Here is one I found to share.

http://www.chiens-de-france.com/voir-ch ... 82185.html

found this too

http://www.atara.com/chien-genealogie/B ... 82185.html
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
User avatar
LyonsFamily
Training Dog
Posts: 947
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:08 am
Tell us about yourself: Odin 5 years
Elli 5 years
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Re: My girl

Post by LyonsFamily »

Cool find! Is that with you competing with her, or in her previous home?
Stephanie
'Odin' NV PTA Odin of Another Kingdom RL1
'Elli' Drawing Our Own Constellations RL1 CGC CGCA
User avatar
Revhendo
Green Dog
Posts: 180
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:33 pm
Tell us about yourself: Howdy,
We are a family of rescues, (yeah, me included), in Southern California. My wife and I currently have two dogs, a Golden Retriever/ GSD mix by the name of Morgan, and our DS mix(?), Dinga Roo. We had never even heard of a Dutch Shepherd before until we were stalked by this nice lady in the pet store who asked us if Roo was a DS. Dang if that lady wasn't on to something. I just found this site, so here we are....

Kevin

Re: My girl

Post by Revhendo »

That is so cool. It's a way better family tree than mine......
Kevin, Debby,
Dinga Roo (DS mix), John's Goddaughter and Tyson's twin,
and Morgan too (Retriever/GSD mix).
Loving memories of our GSD Charly who passed at 17 years. (4/18/13).
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: My girl

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Thats the decoy at the trial. I got her when she was 1.5 from France. I am the only one who trained and trialed her.

Ill have to dig up some old trial pics to show her in action, she wasnt always so quiet LOL. ALthough she was even dignified in the ring :DSorange:
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
User avatar
Stacy_R
Training Dog
Posts: 879
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:11 am
Tell us about yourself: 3 dogs and graying hair thanks primarily to Tyson...
Location: Carolinas

Re: My girl

Post by Stacy_R »

very cool!!
~Stacy
Mom to:
Tyson - DS mix (Hendrix's Soul Sibling and Dinga Roo's long lost twin)
Baby Ruth - Miniature Schnauzer
Snickers - Miniature Pinscher
http://www.rescuedme.org
User avatar
LyonsFamily
Training Dog
Posts: 947
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:08 am
Tell us about yourself: Odin 5 years
Elli 5 years
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Re: My girl

Post by LyonsFamily »

Dutchringgirl wrote:Thats the decoy at the trial
I knew you weren't in the bite suit lol.
Stephanie
'Odin' NV PTA Odin of Another Kingdom RL1
'Elli' Drawing Our Own Constellations RL1 CGC CGCA
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: My girl

Post by Dutchringgirl »

LyonsFamily wrote:
Dutchringgirl wrote:Thats the decoy at the trial
I knew you weren't in the bite suit lol.
HAHA, I did get in the suit once and had her bit my leg. Holy cow, I got a new respect for decoys, it was the freakest thing !
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
User avatar
Revhendo
Green Dog
Posts: 180
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:33 pm
Tell us about yourself: Howdy,
We are a family of rescues, (yeah, me included), in Southern California. My wife and I currently have two dogs, a Golden Retriever/ GSD mix by the name of Morgan, and our DS mix(?), Dinga Roo. We had never even heard of a Dutch Shepherd before until we were stalked by this nice lady in the pet store who asked us if Roo was a DS. Dang if that lady wasn't on to something. I just found this site, so here we are....

Kevin

Re: My girl

Post by Revhendo »

Dutchringgirl wrote:
LyonsFamily wrote:
Dutchringgirl wrote:Thats the decoy at the trial
I knew you weren't in the bite suit lol.
HAHA, I did get in the suit once and had her bit my leg. Holy cow, I got a new respect for decoys, it was the freakest thing !
Hell, Roo's nips on my legs through my Levis to play with me (and oddly, I'm the only one she does it to), give me tons of respect... For both ends of the teeth.
Kevin, Debby,
Dinga Roo (DS mix), John's Goddaughter and Tyson's twin,
and Morgan too (Retriever/GSD mix).
Loving memories of our GSD Charly who passed at 17 years. (4/18/13).
User avatar
LyonsFamily
Training Dog
Posts: 947
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:08 am
Tell us about yourself: Odin 5 years
Elli 5 years
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Re: My girl

Post by LyonsFamily »

Dutchringgirl wrote:.
HAHA, I did get in the suit once and had her bit my leg. Holy cow, I got a new respect for decoys, it was the freakest thing ![/quote]
My husband told me last night it might be cool to go to decoy camp. :pint:
Stephanie
'Odin' NV PTA Odin of Another Kingdom RL1
'Elli' Drawing Our Own Constellations RL1 CGC CGCA
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: My girl

Post by Dutchringgirl »

I dont know how they do it. My trainer was always bruised and beat up and broken. Maybe its a guy thing???

Thalie play bites and that hurts LOL
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: My girl

Post by Dutchringgirl »

I dont know how they do it. My trainer was always bruised and beat up and broken. Maybe its a guy thing???

Thalie play bites and that hurts LOL
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Post Reply