Photo Contest: Facebook

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
Post Reply
Stadthund
Just Whelped
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:48 pm
Tell us about yourself: Currently own a 6 month old Dutch Herder Layla.

Photo Contest: Facebook

Post by Stadthund »

Having a photo contest on my page on Facebook.
wwe.facebook.com/stadthundltd
Winner with the most liked will win a KLIN ball (uk postage only) & feature on our new website
Post enteries on here & I will upload them as admin :)
User avatar
icvanstra
Working Dog
Posts: 1153
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:33 am
Tell us about yourself: .
Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort

Re: Photo Contest: Facebook

Post by icvanstra »

ADMIN NOTE:

Moved topic from Photo Contest to Whatever. The Photo Contest section is for the photo contest that is held on the Dutch Shepherd Forum.

Please send the photo's to the original poster.

OP states that they will be using the photo on their website to promote their product.
Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal
    - Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
    - Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
User avatar
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 3589
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:42 pm
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.
Location: Cutler Bay, FL, USA

Re: Photo Contest: Facebook

Post by centrop67 »

I was going to post a photo, but I realized it was a promotion. I was waiting to see if an admin moved the post, but I am surprised it was not moved to Buy, Sell Trade.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
Stadthund
Just Whelped
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:48 pm
Tell us about yourself: Currently own a 6 month old Dutch Herder Layla.

Re: Photo Contest: Facebook

Post by Stadthund »

I apologise for posting in wrong section! Just thought it would be fun.
Sorry
Would delete post all together but dont think you ca or know how to.
Post Reply