Cute dog stuff

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
Post Reply
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Cute dog stuff

Post by Dutchringgirl »

This is the best video ever! Not sure what kind of dog it is.

http://www.957kjr.com/onair/luciana-bos ... -12298460/
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
User avatar
alspyce
Working Dog
Posts: 1222
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year!
Location: Corinth, New York

Re: Cute dog stuff

Post by alspyce »

Sable GSD. Very cute!
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
Masry10
Just Whelped
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:04 am
Tell us about yourself: I am a 22 year old student with a brand new dutch shepherd puppy named Cairo
Location: Mississauga, Ontario

Re: Cute dog stuff

Post by Masry10 »

Dang, i wish i could have a fox as a friend for Cairo. I've always wanted a fox, theyre amazing creatures
Abrahim Elmisry & Cairo
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Post Reply