Meet Puma, my foster girl

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
Post Reply
User avatar
Markay
Puppy
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:17 am
Tell us about yourself: I live in Charlotte NC

Meet Puma, my foster girl

Post by Markay »

This is Miss Puma and she has been with us as a NADSR foster since mid February. She's such a beauty and a sweetheart too! Unfortunately not a match for us but we are hoping she finds a good home soon. I thought maybe you good folks could help spread the word about her. All her info and BIO are listed on NADSR website and facebook page. Thanks!
IMAG2478_BURST002 small.jpg
IMAG2478_BURST002 small.jpg (168.15 KiB) Viewed 920 times
Attachments
IMAG2473 small.jpg
IMAG2473 small.jpg (174.16 KiB) Viewed 920 times
IMAG2463 small.jpg
IMAG2463 small.jpg (147.73 KiB) Viewed 920 times
IMAG2468 small.jpg
IMAG2468 small.jpg (196.96 KiB) Viewed 920 times
Catherine & Hank

Charlotte, NC
User avatar
HeatherH
Green Dog
Posts: 182
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:06 pm
Tell us about yourself: My name is Heather. My husband and I are empty nesters in or mid 40. We bought a 8 wk old ds from a breeder. We got the name buy a new neighbor. I bought thr dog because we both just putvthe last of or 3 dogs down. I had a dalmatian before I met my husband 4 yeats ago. The love of my life. Iove dogs that are smart and full of energy. I lve hiking but need yhe push. I am just learning alot about the new little guy, but I need more info.

Re: Meet Puma, my foster girl

Post by HeatherH »

Oh Soo cute
Heather from Hamilton Ont.
Dutch- DS.
Pearl - cat
User avatar
Stacy_R
Training Dog
Posts: 879
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:11 am
Tell us about yourself: 3 dogs and graying hair thanks primarily to Tyson...
Location: Carolinas

Re: Meet Puma, my foster girl

Post by Stacy_R »

she is gorgeous!!
~Stacy
Mom to:
Tyson - DS mix (Hendrix's Soul Sibling and Dinga Roo's long lost twin)
Baby Ruth - Miniature Schnauzer
Snickers - Miniature Pinscher
http://www.rescuedme.org
Post Reply