For Roo, it's my Keebler crackers.
Although, I think she has taken a liking to Deb's Cup O' Noodles......


Other than a choking hazard which really can happen with anything, even if you cut if up, and the fact that there's a lot of sugar and water in apples than can cause diarrhea if eaten in excess, the main concern is cyanide in the seeds.johninny wrote:Stephanie, the answer to this is probably self-evident in your post, but my crew also loves apples, but i have always felt compelled to ''serve'' them cut up. are there any potential problems in giving whole with the core like that?
if not, it really would be so much more fun to have a really edible ball!




Dear God John, that is hilarious! Yes, I believe lurcher may apply here. I can't say for sure, because I haven't seen it in person, but I think Roo has actually learned how to close the pantry after raiding it.johninny wrote:Stephanie, the answer to this is probably self-evident in your post, but my crew also loves apples, but i have always felt compelled to ''serve'' them cut up. are there any potential problems in giving whole with the core like that?
if not, it really would be so much more fun to have a really edible ball!
Kevin, have you seen my post under ''is mine a DS'' concerning Molly? if not, take a look. i have always thought that D-Roo may be a lurcher, which would explain her extraordinary charms.
Oh, yeah, it's chocolate. She didn't eat it, though. I think she does it to mess with me.karenz wrote:Toooooo funny. It looked chocolate. I hope she didn't actually eat it. I have got to learn how to post videos. I have some that will make you pee your pants. Kinda like this one.

![]() |
RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers |