flat tire

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
Post Reply
User avatar
Asha
Green Dog
Posts: 138
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:10 pm
Tell us about yourself: My name is Emily. I am the mother of two girls (human!!). We have one beagle named Charlie who is three and a new puppy named Asha. She is about 9 weeks old and we think she is a Dutch Shepherd Dog mix.

flat tire

Post by Asha »

So I thought you guys might get a kick out of this. It's flip flop season. Asha follows me so closely that she steps on the back of my sandal! I didn't think my shadow could have physical manifestations;)
Emily Owner of Three mutts
Charlie - beagle/basset 5yrs
Asha - No ### Idea brindle genius 1 yr
Russell - Redbone/GSD monster 6months
DS LOVER and obsessor
Raven
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1608
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:19 am
Tell us about yourself: .

Re: flat tire

Post by Raven »

I can definitely relate. Have you stumbled yet? You wouldn't think someone with such a low center of gravity (I'm short) would stumble or tumble as much as I have. Not my fault, I say. Husband says, "You train them that way. Yes, it is. Quit bitchin'." :o
Though I can only hope to become the person who my animals believe I am, the things that they have taught me have made me a better human being. ~~~Sharon~~~
Mobil
Training Dog
Posts: 528
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:21 pm
Tell us about yourself: Rescued a dumped DS puppy from the freeway and found his littermate in a nearby shelter two weeks later.

Re: flat tire

Post by Mobil »

I can relate! I have learned a lot of new dance moves.
Dusty,

Mobil & Turbo (4/14, probably DS)

Image
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: flat tire

Post by Dutchringgirl »

HAHAHA During the winter I snow shoe, Thalie ALWAYS steps on the back of my shoes
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Mark77
Training Dog
Posts: 468
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:19 am
Tell us about yourself: Own a Mal and a Dutchie.

Re: flat tire

Post by Mark77 »

Asia follows me around the house and steps on the back of my shoes. She is always near me, no matter what I do. Riddick could care less, he just uses me for throwing a ball or toy.
User avatar
LyonsFamily
Training Dog
Posts: 947
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:08 am
Tell us about yourself: Odin 5 years
Elli 5 years
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Re: flat tire

Post by LyonsFamily »

I took Odin to a drop in class at a new training facility last summer and showed up in flip flops. He broke my one, and without hesitation I threw him into a down stay and pulled out another pair of shoes and put them on. Everyone laughed at me for having a backup, but I thought it was perfectly normal. :whistle:
Stephanie
'Odin' NV PTA Odin of Another Kingdom RL1
'Elli' Drawing Our Own Constellations RL1 CGC CGCA
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: flat tire

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Its funny what we think is normal in our circle that others dont.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Post Reply