flat tire
- Asha
- Green Dog
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:10 pm
- Tell us about yourself: My name is Emily. I am the mother of two girls (human!!). We have one beagle named Charlie who is three and a new puppy named Asha. She is about 9 weeks old and we think she is a Dutch Shepherd Dog mix.
flat tire
So I thought you guys might get a kick out of this. It's flip flop season. Asha follows me so closely that she steps on the back of my sandal! I didn't think my shadow could have physical manifestations;)
Emily Owner of Three mutts
Charlie - beagle/basset 5yrs
Asha - No ### Idea brindle genius 1 yr
Russell - Redbone/GSD monster 6months
DS LOVER and obsessor
Charlie - beagle/basset 5yrs
Asha - No ### Idea brindle genius 1 yr
Russell - Redbone/GSD monster 6months
DS LOVER and obsessor
-
Raven
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1608
- Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:19 am
- Tell us about yourself: .
Re: flat tire
I can definitely relate. Have you stumbled yet? You wouldn't think someone with such a low center of gravity (I'm short) would stumble or tumble as much as I have. Not my fault, I say. Husband says, "You train them that way. Yes, it is. Quit bitchin'." 
Though I can only hope to become the person who my animals believe I am, the things that they have taught me have made me a better human being. ~~~Sharon~~~
-
Mobil
- Training Dog
- Posts: 528
- Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:21 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Rescued a dumped DS puppy from the freeway and found his littermate in a nearby shelter two weeks later.
Re: flat tire
I can relate! I have learned a lot of new dance moves.
- Dutchringgirl
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 5692
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
Re: flat tire
HAHAHA During the winter I snow shoe, Thalie ALWAYS steps on the back of my shoes
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT




-
Mark77
- Training Dog
- Posts: 468
- Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:19 am
- Tell us about yourself: Own a Mal and a Dutchie.
Re: flat tire
Asia follows me around the house and steps on the back of my shoes. She is always near me, no matter what I do. Riddick could care less, he just uses me for throwing a ball or toy.
- LyonsFamily
- Training Dog
- Posts: 947
- Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:08 am
- Tell us about yourself: Odin 5 years
Elli 5 years - Location: Michigan
- Contact:
Re: flat tire
I took Odin to a drop in class at a new training facility last summer and showed up in flip flops. He broke my one, and without hesitation I threw him into a down stay and pulled out another pair of shoes and put them on. Everyone laughed at me for having a backup, but I thought it was perfectly normal. 
Stephanie
'Odin' NV PTA Odin of Another Kingdom RL1
'Elli' Drawing Our Own Constellations RL1 CGC CGCA
'Odin' NV PTA Odin of Another Kingdom RL1
'Elli' Drawing Our Own Constellations RL1 CGC CGCA
- Dutchringgirl
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 5692
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
Re: flat tire
Its funny what we think is normal in our circle that others dont.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT






Facebook page.