Does anyone have issues with sending PMs? Several times I have had PMs go to the outbox and either not be sent or be sent several days later. Anyone else having this issue?
Dan
PM issues
-
MadMedic35
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:29 am
- Tell us about yourself: Picking up my Dutch puppy on 30 June.
PM issues
Dan
North Carolina
North Carolina
- karenz
- Training Dog
- Posts: 640
- Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:59 am
- Tell us about yourself: My name is Karen and I have a dutch shepherd, Xander, born 6/14/13. He is my second dutch shepherd. My first was Rawly. Even though Xander is my second I still have a lot to learn. That is why I'm here, to learn, get advice, and meet people who love these guys as much as I do.
- Location: NC
Re: PM issues
I was told that once they go into the outbox they are sent. They don't leave the outbox until they are opened by the recipient.
Karen & Xander
-
johninny
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1326
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:22 am
- Tell us about yourself: DS and Mal foster newly approved aug'12 by NADSR and ABMCR. high-functioning Autistic in nyc/hamptons in my 60's. Rescued the smartest dog i had ever seen off nyc street in 2000. Tracedog's intelligence exceeded by multiples my judgement that day. My first [and only as of 10/2012] dog turned out to be a DS, perhaps with a touch of something else, but attention to detail, behavioral traits, and physical habits, movement, and skill identical to DS. But MUCH more intellectual ability. supremely confident in all settings, fearless, very outgoing and social with people and friendly with dogs. Seldom apart in over 12 years, Trace Dog was the most important relationship of my adult life; he was my partner. He died july17,2012. i am dying without him. www.youtube.com/tracesobaka www.dogster.com/dogs/637612
- Location: NH/hamptons/nyc
Re: PM issues
i have a message sitting in my outbox that i sent aug 29th that has not been received [ can still edit it ], but i presume it was ''sent''; no way of knowing. maybe some people simply do not see that they have messages???
i did have 1 [ 2? ] incident recently when i logged on and there was a message waiting indicated, but then there was nothing there. i do not know whether i have failed to receive and read a message that someone sent or not. so IF SOMEONE SENT A MESSAGE TO WHICH I DID NOT RESPOND, it went AWOL, so PLEASE RESEND.
i did have 1 [ 2? ] incident recently when i logged on and there was a message waiting indicated, but then there was nothing there. i do not know whether i have failed to receive and read a message that someone sent or not. so IF SOMEONE SENT A MESSAGE TO WHICH I DID NOT RESPOND, it went AWOL, so PLEASE RESEND.
John & DS rscus TRACE DOG,99-12; fstr7yoCain,8-9/12; Xander(3/12)11/12-2/13; SAKIMA (b.4/12)from11/12; TxXANDER (b.2/13)from5/13; direct from CherCar: TRACER (b.5/4/13). http://www.youtube.com/sakimadoggy http://www.youtube.com/tracesobaka


Facebook page.