So gross. I hope they went to a good home."Yeah they r super cute
I had dutch before but they were to much dog for us this one seems much better at this point "
Hey, Stephanie! And anyone who wants to feel disgusted.
-
Mobil
- Training Dog
- Posts: 528
- Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:21 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Rescued a dumped DS puppy from the freeway and found his littermate in a nearby shelter two weeks later.
Hey, Stephanie! And anyone who wants to feel disgusted.
I was creeping on the Puddles Palace lady's FB page and apparently she got rid of her Dutches and picked up some GSD puppies to breed next.
- LyonsFamily
- Training Dog
- Posts: 947
- Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:08 am
- Tell us about yourself: Odin 5 years
Elli 5 years - Location: Michigan
- Contact:
Re: Hey, Stephanie! And anyone who wants to feel disgusted.
I'm sure what she really meant was "I had dutch before but they didn't sell well for us because there's not as much demand for them as I thought and I really know nothing about this breed. The GSD seems much better at this point because there are a lot more people looking for a backyard bred GSD. I can probably all sell them on craigslist."
This just sickens me. I'm glad your two ended up not being from her. I still wonder what happened to all of those puppies.
At the clinic today we had a puppy mill newf breeder from Flint come for the millionth time demanding an emergency C-section on her bitch when the pups weren't even old enough to be calcified to show on x-rays. Apparently she does this every month as she has no idea when her dogs come in heat or breed. The first time coming in, the vet opened her dog up and found that the pups were no where near ready, had no hair at all, and of course we lost the whole litter and the mom had to go through the stress of surgery.
I also found out today that my sweet 8 month old 2lb malti-poo client from the mall pet store is at MSU right now with complete kidney failure.
This just sickens me. I'm glad your two ended up not being from her. I still wonder what happened to all of those puppies.
At the clinic today we had a puppy mill newf breeder from Flint come for the millionth time demanding an emergency C-section on her bitch when the pups weren't even old enough to be calcified to show on x-rays. Apparently she does this every month as she has no idea when her dogs come in heat or breed. The first time coming in, the vet opened her dog up and found that the pups were no where near ready, had no hair at all, and of course we lost the whole litter and the mom had to go through the stress of surgery.
I also found out today that my sweet 8 month old 2lb malti-poo client from the mall pet store is at MSU right now with complete kidney failure.
Stephanie
'Odin' NV PTA Odin of Another Kingdom RL1
'Elli' Drawing Our Own Constellations RL1 CGC CGCA
'Odin' NV PTA Odin of Another Kingdom RL1
'Elli' Drawing Our Own Constellations RL1 CGC CGCA
-
Mobil
- Training Dog
- Posts: 528
- Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:21 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Rescued a dumped DS puppy from the freeway and found his littermate in a nearby shelter two weeks later.
Re: Hey, Stephanie! And anyone who wants to feel disgusted.
Holy shit, that's terrible.
Also, she bragged about her GSD pups being twins.
So she's going to breed littermates.
What the Hell.
You know, we actually had people asking/trying to convince us to breed Mobil and turbo because they are awesome dogs and Dutch shepherd pups are so expensive that they'd be happy to get a pup from us for half the price of a CherCar puppy.
People suck.
Also, she bragged about her GSD pups being twins.
So she's going to breed littermates.
What the Hell.
You know, we actually had people asking/trying to convince us to breed Mobil and turbo because they are awesome dogs and Dutch shepherd pups are so expensive that they'd be happy to get a pup from us for half the price of a CherCar puppy.
People suck.


Facebook page.