Page 2 of 2

Re: Reading to dogs

Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:22 am
by Schlussdibusti
I don't think Marco is cut for the reading job. Here is a pic of Marco "reading" the Sunday Post :whistle:
2012_04080012.JPG

Re: Reading to dogs

Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:16 am
by Drizlaru
Marjolein wrote:Thalie, the read-a-booky get-a-cooky dog :cool: Coolest job ever according to Ivil :dssmile:
I read that and actually lol. Now my partner thinks I'm :yernuts:

Re: Reading to dogs

Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:19 pm
by felixone123
Schlussdibusti wrote:I don't think Marco is cut for the reading job. Here is a pic of Marco "reading" the Sunday Post :whistle:
2012_04080012.JPG

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Marco, you are a riot!! check out his face - what? what did I do?

Re: Reading to dogs

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:09 pm
by Lauren
felixone123 wrote:
Schlussdibusti wrote:I don't think Marco is cut for the reading job. Here is a pic of Marco "reading" the Sunday Post :whistle:
2012_04080012.JPG

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Marco, you are a riot!! check out his face - what? what did I do?
I thought that was a "you ought to check out the sports section" look. :lol:

Re: Reading to dogs

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:43 pm
by Marjolein
Lauren wrote:
felixone123 wrote:
Schlussdibusti wrote:I don't think Marco is cut for the reading job. Here is a pic of Marco "reading" the Sunday Post :whistle:
2012_04080012.JPG

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Marco, you are a riot!! check out his face - what? what did I do?
I thought that was a "you ought to check out the sports section" look. :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Re: Reading to dogs

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:57 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Those are some HUGE ears !!! Come read with Thalie, the kids would love to pull on them.

Re: Reading to dogs

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:00 am
by Schlussdibusti
Dutchringgirl wrote:Those are some HUGE ears !!! Come read with Thalie, the kids would love to pull on them.
He seems to be able to extend or retract them as needed, like some automatic antenna. :lol: