Page 2 of 2
Re: Happy! by Xena
Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:32 am
by kchristy
Congrats Xena!!!! Your brother looks so freaking adorable!!!!!!! You two are too cute

Re: Happy! by Xena
Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:54 pm
by Schlussdibusti
We want more pics!!!!

Re: Happy! by Xena
Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:34 pm
by kchristy
Yes!

Re: Happy! by Xena
Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:06 am
by felixone123
Schlussdibusti wrote:We want more pics!!!!

yes - more pics please mom..........
Re: Happy! by Xena
Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:33 am
by Lauren
SPRING! so tired...

(I am a gardener)
will try soon. Thor is growing SO fast! I am not even taking enough photos. And tomorrow we are at an all day herding clinic again!!!
I promise to post more soon!
Re: Happy! by Xena
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:33 pm
by Marjolein
Lauren wrote:SPRING! so tired...

(I am a gardener)
me too! Crappy season so far overhere, bad weather, it has been freezing again (which is good, next week everyone needs new plants...*g-g-g*) so not enough people are buying stuff...
But, as soon as you are well rested...pics!!

Re: Happy! by Xena
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:03 pm
by Sugars Mom
Yes, I am dying to see more pics too!!
Re: Happy! by Xena
Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:50 pm
by wahinelf
Man, I was checking to see if there were new pics.
Boo spring time for gardeners!
Haha.
Re: Happy! by Xena
Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:51 am
by roxanne
He's adorable!