Fear question - Dog attack

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
MadMedic35
Just Whelped
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:29 am
Tell us about yourself: Picking up my Dutch puppy on 30 June.

Re: Fear question - Dog attack

Post by MadMedic35 »

While I am very accurate and proficient with my pistols due to my profession, my wife is not. I do not want to put anyone's safety at risk in the neighborhood by arming her with a firearm. Not to be mean, but I am very comfortable with our plan to prevent, deter and react to any future issue. I was looking for advice on how to train and work with our dog after the attack. I have gotten a ton of advice and I am very thankful for that. With the climate towards guns I would ask that any comments be focused on training the DS and not how to plan for an attack. Thanks
Dan
North Carolina
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: Fear question - Dog attack

Post by Dutchringgirl »

If you were referring to my comment, that was directed at another poster. The threads do tend to wander at times.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Post Reply