Was: Hi from Holland - Now: New member announcment

For our new members to introduce themselves
Post Reply
User avatar
_hermann
Just Whelped
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 8:00 pm
Tell us about yourself: Perros de trabajo

Was: Hi from Holland - Now: New member announcment

Post by _hermann »

Hi, looks very nice you dog is male or famle, so, i want another dog dog to work protection and sport but i don know whar breed is better for me: i like malinois Dutch sh.and german shep. working line... what thinking is good and why? greetings

---
Edit by Admin -

All,

I split this topic on 5/8/2012. _hermann's post was put on an old introduction.

Here is the link to the post that it used to be attached to: http://www.dutchshepherdforum.com/viewt ... land#p2330
User avatar
alspyce
Working Dog
Posts: 1222
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year!
Location: Corinth, New York

Re: Hi from Holland

Post by alspyce »

Welcome!
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
User avatar
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
Tell us about yourself: *
Location: Tex@s

Re: Hi from Holland

Post by vneerland »

_hermann wrote:Hi, looks very nice you dog is male or famle, so, i want another dog dog to work protection and sport but i don know whar breed is better for me: i like malinois Dutch sh.and german shep. working line... what thinking is good and why? greetings

Hermann,
Would you please be kind enough to post a short intro in the new member section? You can also add a signature via your member control panel, so you don't have to remember to sign your posts all the time. We need help, and can otherwise not keep up with who is who. :mrgreen:

En omdat ik aanneem dat je NL bent, leuk dat je binnen komt wippen maar stel je aub even voor.
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
CaroleBoaz
Training Dog
Posts: 592
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:52 am
Tell us about yourself: I am currently the Secretary and Treasurer of the Dutch Shepherd Club of North America. We are the national breed club for Dutch Shepherds, and have the support of the Nederlandse Herdershonden Club in our endeavours to record the Dutch Shepherd breed in the United States and Canada through the American Kennel Club. dscna.com Join us on Facebook.
Contact:

Re: Hi from Holland

Post by CaroleBoaz »

Welcome!
Sugars Mom
Working Dog
Posts: 1734
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:16 am
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.

Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!

I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences.
Location: Victoria BC

Re: Hi from Holland

Post by Sugars Mom »

Anyone notice the posting dates on this "intro"?
Sue (and Sugar)

Image
CaroleBoaz
Training Dog
Posts: 592
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:52 am
Tell us about yourself: I am currently the Secretary and Treasurer of the Dutch Shepherd Club of North America. We are the national breed club for Dutch Shepherds, and have the support of the Nederlandse Herdershonden Club in our endeavours to record the Dutch Shepherd breed in the United States and Canada through the American Kennel Club. dscna.com Join us on Facebook.
Contact:

Re: Hi from Holland

Post by CaroleBoaz »

Funny! I guess I fell for it.
Post Reply