Hanks 12 week check up

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
Post Reply
User avatar
Markay
Puppy
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:17 am
Tell us about yourself: I live in Charlotte NC

Hanks 12 week check up

Post by Markay »

All went great, he weighs a whopping 27.1 lbs he's a moose! He's doing wonderful with his training and is just a great guy I've attached a few pics , it's funny as he grows those stripes are really becoming more visible, and he's much lighter on one side than the other.
Attachments
Hank 027 (Small).jpg
Hank 027 (Small).jpg (105.35 KiB) Viewed 923 times
Hank 023 (Small).jpg
Hank 023 (Small).jpg (88.04 KiB) Viewed 923 times
Hank 004 (Small).jpg
Hank 004 (Small).jpg (41.56 KiB) Viewed 923 times
Catherine & Hank

Charlotte, NC
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: Hanks 12 week check up

Post by Dutchringgirl »

He is so cute!@!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Lauren
Training Dog
Posts: 540
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:29 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a wife, mother of 2 kids, 3 cats, 1 Standard Poodle (10 yrs) and Xena, a Dutch Shepherd Puppy.

Re: Hanks 12 week check up

Post by Lauren »

He is adorable! What a big boy!
:P
Lauren from Western NC
User avatar
felixone123
Working Dog
Posts: 1076
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:08 pm
Tell us about yourself: Rescued our first DS male on Dec 27, 2011. Approx 4 yrs. Rescued from NADSR. His name is Odin. Adopted a 2nd DS from NADSR June 27, 2012. Kai - 6 months.
Location: Fishkill, NY

Re: Hanks 12 week check up

Post by felixone123 »

love the face in the first pic - and those ears - watch out ladies!!
Barbara, Odin & Kai
Post Reply