All,
I received a message from Cheryl with NADSR that she apologizes that they forgot to let everyone know about getting your photo's submitted for the 2014 calendar contest.
Also, voting has already started. It is being done on NADSR's facebook page.
2014 NADSR Calendar photo submission
- icvanstra
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1153
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:33 am
- Tell us about yourself: .
- Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort
2014 NADSR Calendar photo submission
Eric
- - Cino vom Foxtal
- Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
- Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
- LyonsFamily
- Training Dog
- Posts: 947
- Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:08 am
- Tell us about yourself: Odin 5 years
Elli 5 years - Location: Michigan
- Contact:
Re: 2014 NADSR Calendar photo submission
I went and voted. It's kind of sad to see them not on the forum this year. I wish we would've known about the contest, especially having double the picture taking options now that Elli's here, but that'll give us a whole other year to find an even better picture for next year.
Stephanie
'Odin' NV PTA Odin of Another Kingdom RL1
'Elli' Drawing Our Own Constellations RL1 CGC CGCA
'Odin' NV PTA Odin of Another Kingdom RL1
'Elli' Drawing Our Own Constellations RL1 CGC CGCA
- cake73
- Moderator

- Posts: 331
- Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:23 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I live in Metro-West Boston with my husband and our rescued Dutch Shepherd, Minnie. She loves anything involving activity. Our first rescued DS, Kaya, loved to tug. Our second rescued DS (who actually turned out to be a GSDx), Marley, loved to nap. I volunteer for the North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue and am a member of the NADSR BOD.
- Contact:
Re: 2014 NADSR Calendar photo submission
I won't be forgetting this year! Promise!


Cheryl in MA, with rescued DS
Kaya, adopted January 2006 (over the bridge, September 2014)
Marley, adopted February 2008
Minnie, adopted March 2015
North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue
https://www.facebook.com/NADSR.DSRescue
Kaya, adopted January 2006 (over the bridge, September 2014)
Marley, adopted February 2008
Minnie, adopted March 2015
North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue
https://www.facebook.com/NADSR.DSRescue


Facebook page.