Page 1 of 1

Made me proud

Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:32 pm
by KellaA+dog6
A few nights ago, our new neighbor's small dog got out. This is an area with coyotes, bobcats, and other predators. She (neighbor) is unfamiliar with the area, as well as the wildlife. I heard her calling the dog, and grabbed Kella by the collar and went out front to see what was wrong.
We walked down to the park entrance nearby, with no sign of her dog. Then on the way back toward the houses, I asked Kella to show me where the little dog is. She looked up at me, then pulled towards the other side of the street, stopped and stared at a spot down the hill. I pointed my light at the spot, and yep, there was the small dog. Other than searching for hidden treats, Kella has not been trained to find things . Definitely a proud dog-mom moment. :DSlove:

Re: Made me proud

Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:53 pm
by Dutchringgirl
:balloons: :balloons: :w00t:

Re: Made me proud

Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:31 am
by Revhendo
That's outstanding. Extra treats for sure.