Hello from Kansas
-
dogbyte
- Puppy
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:29 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I have been owned by German Shepherd Dogs for over 20 years. I have come to the dark side with my first Dutch Shepherd. Rossi is an almost 11 month old female from Land of Oz kennel. I have a 10 year old GSD and an 8 year old.
Hello from Kansas
Been "lurking" for a while. In July I traveled to the "dark side" and an 11 week old female Dutch Shepherd joined the 2 older German Shepherd Dogs. Rossi is from Land of Oz Kennels. She is a super smart little girl that is probably the easiest do to train dog I've ever been owned by. Don't tell the GSD's. Intense is a word to describe her. Will post pictures later. Cathy
cathy,jaden,gracie & rossi with xara, chance and zoey forever snuggled deep inside my heart
- centrop67
- Site Admin

- Posts: 3589
- Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:42 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.
- Location: Cutler Bay, FL, USA
Re: Hello from Kansas
Welcome.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
![]() |
RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers |
- Stacy_R
- Training Dog
- Posts: 879
- Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:11 am
- Tell us about yourself: 3 dogs and graying hair thanks primarily to Tyson...
- Location: Carolinas
Re: Hello from Kansas
welcome! can't wait for pics!
~Stacy
Mom to:
Tyson - DS mix (Hendrix's Soul Sibling and Dinga Roo's long lost twin)
Baby Ruth - Miniature Schnauzer
Snickers - Miniature Pinscher
http://www.rescuedme.org
Mom to:
Tyson - DS mix (Hendrix's Soul Sibling and Dinga Roo's long lost twin)
Baby Ruth - Miniature Schnauzer
Snickers - Miniature Pinscher
http://www.rescuedme.org
- LyonsFamily
- Training Dog
- Posts: 947
- Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:08 am
- Tell us about yourself: Odin 5 years
Elli 5 years - Location: Michigan
- Contact:
Re: Hello from Kansas
Welcome! What Land of Oz pair is Rossi from? I have a Jett daughter and she's an awesome dog. Can't wait to see pics!
Stephanie
'Odin' NV PTA Odin of Another Kingdom RL1
'Elli' Drawing Our Own Constellations RL1 CGC CGCA
'Odin' NV PTA Odin of Another Kingdom RL1
'Elli' Drawing Our Own Constellations RL1 CGC CGCA
-
dogbyte
- Puppy
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:29 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I have been owned by German Shepherd Dogs for over 20 years. I have come to the dark side with my first Dutch Shepherd. Rossi is an almost 11 month old female from Land of Oz kennel. I have a 10 year old GSD and an 8 year old.
Re: Hello from Kansas
Rossi is a Jagr daughter. He is is a Jett/maddie son. She's a little on the skiddish side with new people/places. But improving all the time. Drew did a super job imprinting bite work on her. I will have to figure the picture thing out as I don't have my pictures on a host site. Do dog photography and had too many "borrowed" . Thanks to all for the welcome.
cathy,jaden,gracie & rossi with xara, chance and zoey forever snuggled deep inside my heart


Facebook page.