Page 1 of 1
Hello from Kansas
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:40 am
by dogbyte
Been "lurking" for a while. In July I traveled to the "dark side" and an 11 week old female Dutch Shepherd joined the 2 older German Shepherd Dogs. Rossi is from Land of Oz Kennels. She is a super smart little girl that is probably the easiest do to train dog I've ever been owned by. Don't tell the GSD's. Intense is a word to describe her. Will post pictures later. Cathy
Re: Hello from Kansas
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:39 pm
by centrop67
Welcome.
Re: Hello from Kansas
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:18 pm
by Stacy_R
welcome! can't wait for pics!
Re: Hello from Kansas
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:38 pm
by LyonsFamily
Welcome! What Land of Oz pair is Rossi from? I have a Jett daughter and she's an awesome dog. Can't wait to see pics!
Re: Hello from Kansas
Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:29 am
by dogbyte
Rossi is a Jagr daughter. He is is a Jett/maddie son. She's a little on the skiddish side with new people/places. But improving all the time. Drew did a super job imprinting bite work on her. I will have to figure the picture thing out as I don't have my pictures on a host site. Do dog photography and had too many "borrowed" . Thanks to all for the welcome.