Please help us find out what Bella is

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
Post Reply
Hararich09
Just Whelped
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 9:35 am
Tell us about yourself: I am 23 years old and we adopted our dog Bella at 7 months old.

Bella was abandoned at 7 weeks in Lincolnshire and then kindly adopted by a single mother. After the owner found full time work and little time for Bella, she put her up for adoption where we fell for her in an instant.

We have always been unsure about Bella's breed but she has a remarkable resemblance to a dutch shepherd - this is why I am on this site.

Please help us find out what Bella is

Post by Hararich09 »

Hi all

I am a very new member and all of this is quite new to me; however since adopting Bella at 7 months we have not quite understood what her breed is.

We have had all sorts of mix breeds suggested by the vet; however when I mentioned the DS she had never heard of them. We really would like some peoples opinions on Bella in order to help with her training and understand fully what her needs are.

I have posted some pictures in the "is my canine a dutch shepherd" forum so please find the time to have a look and let me know what you think, I would be forever grateful.
Post Reply