Malting Season

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
Post Reply
User avatar
HeatherH
Green Dog
Posts: 182
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:06 pm
Tell us about yourself: My name is Heather. My husband and I are empty nesters in or mid 40. We bought a 8 wk old ds from a breeder. We got the name buy a new neighbor. I bought thr dog because we both just putvthe last of or 3 dogs down. I had a dalmatian before I met my husband 4 yeats ago. The love of my life. Iove dogs that are smart and full of energy. I lve hiking but need yhe push. I am just learning alot about the new little guy, but I need more info.

Malting Season

Post by HeatherH »

Tis the season that birds in my backyard and trails love. The temperature here got up to 23/26 Celsius on the weekend. I'm sure Dutch is now scared that I'm following him around with a brush. He had tons of fur flying everywhere mostly in his hind quarters. I brushed him so much this weekend that you'd think we had a second dog.
Also, swimming season has started. Every time we went for a run we would stop and play fetch in the creek. He loves his swims.
Heather
Heather from Hamilton Ont.
Dutch- DS.
Pearl - cat
Post Reply