Page 1 of 1
What Are Your Thoughts On This Dog?
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:40 pm
by Raven

- photo 1.JPG (37.86 KiB) Viewed 935 times
Sorry for this kind of post...it's a curiosity thing...but I know some members are great identifying possible breeds in a mix. Only picture I have is this one so far. Shelter said GSD-mix, but I'm not seeing it, at least from this photo or at his age. He reminds me of something, just can't think what.
He was from a big (80+) puppy abandonment in Tennessee. Maybe someone has heard about that???
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On This Dog?
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:51 pm
by HeatherH
?? It loks like a GSD mix rottie or? We get a lot of dogs in Canada from that region of the US. In Hamilton last year at the shelter there was a adopt-a-thon blitz. They went quicly.
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On This Dog?
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:48 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Id say there is GSD in there but my neck is starting to hurt so I dont know what else there could be.
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On This Dog?
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:04 pm
by nvd
If i had to guess id say GSD and maybe a little husky in there.. or kinda looks like my friends dog which is a GDS - collie mix.
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On This Dog?
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:13 pm
by Raven
Rottie...yeah...that came to me, too, eventually. And now that it's mentioned, I "can see" husky. He's roughly 12 weeks. It'll be interesting to see how he grows. I've heard he's quick learner and LOVES kids.
HeatherH wrote: In Hamilton last year at the shelter there was a adopt-a-thon blitz. They went quicly.
This apparently is an adopt blitz, too. A friend of mine in Ohio who wouldn't keep a stray kitten last year because she already had a dog and enough cats took in this little guy two days ago. (And she's a cat person. The story snagged her heart. Sap.

)
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On This Dog?
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:44 pm
by Mobil
Edit: dammit wrong thread.