Help! Doggie Botties?!?!

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
Post Reply
Titus_22
Puppy
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:06 pm
Tell us about yourself: I have a 7month old dutch named titus... I had an account under Dutchie_17 but my email address I used for it got erased and I don't know the pass word for it so I have made myself a new one! :)

Help! Doggie Botties?!?!

Post by Titus_22 »

So I need some recommendations on dog booties lol

As we all know Dutchies are the "go hard or go home" type of dogs. And Titus goes hard when he plays and runs which have caused him to blister the bottom of his pads from running on hard hot dirt
(we live out in the country) he basically chewed of the bottom layer of his paw. :?

He's healing up now but he needs boots. He still will occasionally limp. So anyways does anyone else have to get dog booties for their dog? If so what's a good brand? He only needs them for the summer. Thank u from Titus and I!

Image
Proud owner of Titus my year old Dutch <3

Born April 9th 2013
deadrabbits
Puppy
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:08 am
Tell us about yourself: First Dutch owned. Was bought for my daughter and the family. Currently going through obedience classes. I am former military and currently working for a law enforcement agency. Have had labs most of my life and a friend introduced me to his Dutch and my family fell in love. Our current one is a female named pepper and is just now 3 months old. I would like to possibly train her for search and rescue
Location: Buckeye AZ

Re: Help! Doggie Botties?!?!

Post by deadrabbits »

We recently bought a pair of ruffwear grip tex booties for pepper. She hasn't used them yet but they seem well made. We also have hard dirt here and it gets uber hot. If they turn out to be junk I will post so on here
Casey and pepper----- Mr H's long lost sister
Post Reply