Page 1 of 1

Help! Doggie Botties?!?!

Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:05 pm
by Titus_22
So I need some recommendations on dog booties lol

As we all know Dutchies are the "go hard or go home" type of dogs. And Titus goes hard when he plays and runs which have caused him to blister the bottom of his pads from running on hard hot dirt
(we live out in the country) he basically chewed of the bottom layer of his paw. :?

He's healing up now but he needs boots. He still will occasionally limp. So anyways does anyone else have to get dog booties for their dog? If so what's a good brand? He only needs them for the summer. Thank u from Titus and I!

Image

Re: Help! Doggie Botties?!?!

Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:56 pm
by deadrabbits
We recently bought a pair of ruffwear grip tex booties for pepper. She hasn't used them yet but they seem well made. We also have hard dirt here and it gets uber hot. If they turn out to be junk I will post so on here