The Phantom Jump

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
Post Reply
Raven
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1608
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:19 am
Tell us about yourself: .

The Phantom Jump

Post by Raven »

We have some agility equipment in the backyard. One is a homemade, adjustable jump made from PVC pipes and joints. Thor goes over or under depending upon the command.

Thor and I were out this morning doing some object searches, and afterward, we were playing ball. No agility.

The husband was in the house working on a project and yelled outside to me, asking if I wanted him to drill over or under the curtain rod. I yelled back, "Over!"

Now, the jump was only partially up; there was only one frame bar standing; the jump bar and other frame bar were lying on the ground. But there was Thor...jumping over where the bar is supposed to be but wasn't.

I LOVE my dog!
Though I can only hope to become the person who my animals believe I am, the things that they have taught me have made me a better human being. ~~~Sharon~~~
User avatar
Stacy_R
Training Dog
Posts: 879
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:11 am
Tell us about yourself: 3 dogs and graying hair thanks primarily to Tyson...
Location: Carolinas

Re: The Phantom Jump

Post by Stacy_R »

:D :wtg: :DSlove:
~Stacy
Mom to:
Tyson - DS mix (Hendrix's Soul Sibling and Dinga Roo's long lost twin)
Baby Ruth - Miniature Schnauzer
Snickers - Miniature Pinscher
http://www.rescuedme.org
User avatar
simbathedog1
Puppy
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:43 pm
Tell us about yourself: Adopted a young adult male Dutch Shepherd from the local animal shelter 5 months ago. Also have a smaller Australian Shepherd/Corgi mixed breed dog.

Re: The Phantom Jump

Post by simbathedog1 »

Love it!
Post Reply