Updates on Igor

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
Post Reply
Allan7
Just Whelped
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:19 am
Tell us about yourself: I'm a novice dutch shepherd owner and joined this community to acquire expert advice on raising,breeding a dutch shepherd.my male dutchie named Igor is the latest addition to our family.I have 2 adult dogs a japanese spitz and a labrador but needed a serious guardian to guard my family and property that's when I got him.he's a happy dog always alert and very reliable at an early age of 5 months.since I got him,I fell in-love with the breed that I wanted another one a female,but my research brought me here thinking that I can get some advice on choosing the right female dutchie since the breed have a lot of variations.

Updates on Igor

Post by Allan7 »

It's been awhile since I posted photos of my beloved DS here .Igor was 4 months then ,here he is now.. Thank you all for your sound tips I'm now reaping the rewards of my hard labor :D
Attachments
Quenching his thirst
Quenching his thirst
IMG_20140301_172415.jpg (377.9 KiB) Viewed 772 times
IMG_20140514_095042.jpg
IMG_20140514_095042.jpg (502.9 KiB) Viewed 772 times
Igor and friend LC
Igor and friend LC
IMG_20140514_095038.jpg (458.4 KiB) Viewed 772 times
Raven
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1608
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:19 am
Tell us about yourself: .

Re: Updates on Igor

Post by Raven »

He's good-looking boy. Glad he's making you proud!
Though I can only hope to become the person who my animals believe I am, the things that they have taught me have made me a better human being. ~~~Sharon~~~
Mobil
Training Dog
Posts: 528
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:21 pm
Tell us about yourself: Rescued a dumped DS puppy from the freeway and found his littermate in a nearby shelter two weeks later.

Re: Updates on Igor

Post by Mobil »

What a face; he looks so happy!
Dusty,

Mobil & Turbo (4/14, probably DS)

Image
Post Reply