Page 1 of 1
A Day in the Life of a Dutch
Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:35 pm
by JennieLeigh
Hi guys, I thought it would be fun if everyone told their story of what a day in the life of your DS is like. The good, the bad, the fun, the funny, the sweet, the exciting, the boring, etc. Anecdotes, funny routines, quirks that your dutch has trained you into, etc.

Re: A Day in the Life of a Dutch
Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:38 pm
by shana
Every morning when my alarm goes off my pup crawls to the head of my bed and gives me a kiss to wake up if that doesn't work he smacks me in the face with his paws I say a few choice words at which point he gets all excited that im up and starts power snuggling with me lol then when I get out of bed he takes my spot and watches patiently as I get ready for the day we go through this daily lol
Re: A Day in the Life of a Dutch
Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:46 pm
by Dutchringgirl

wow, where to begin.....................
Re: A Day in the Life of a Dutch
Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:36 pm
by Owned-By-Hendrix