New member in WA

For our new members to introduce themselves
Post Reply
NWDS
Puppy
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:28 am
Tell us about yourself: I'm in Washington state and have an almost 2 year dutchie, Enzo.

New member in WA

Post by NWDS »

Hello,

I've been lurking for a while and finally decided to join. I'm in the process of adopting a dutch shshepherd out of Tennessee. It's going to be fun working the logistics out.

He is almost 2 years old and has been trained pretty well. I guess he was going to be a k9 on a police department but due to policy change he won't be.

I'm hoping to get him trained in personal protection for the family since I'm gone alot at night. Here are a few pictures.

Image

Image


Image
RB and Enzo
johninny
Working Dog
Posts: 1326
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:22 am
Tell us about yourself: DS and Mal foster newly approved aug'12 by NADSR and ABMCR. high-functioning Autistic in nyc/hamptons in my 60's. Rescued the smartest dog i had ever seen off nyc street in 2000. Tracedog's intelligence exceeded by multiples my judgement that day. My first [and only as of 10/2012] dog turned out to be a DS, perhaps with a touch of something else, but attention to detail, behavioral traits, and physical habits, movement, and skill identical to DS. But MUCH more intellectual ability. supremely confident in all settings, fearless, very outgoing and social with people and friendly with dogs. Seldom apart in over 12 years, Trace Dog was the most important relationship of my adult life; he was my partner. He died july17,2012. i am dying without him. www.youtube.com/tracesobaka www.dogster.com/dogs/637612
Location: NH/hamptons/nyc

Re: New member in WA

Post by johninny »

oh he is beautiful, attentive and adorable.
where in TN did he come from?

and WELCOME!
John & DS rscus TRACE DOG,99-12; fstr7yoCain,8-9/12; Xander(3/12)11/12-2/13; SAKIMA (b.4/12)from11/12; TxXANDER (b.2/13)from5/13; direct from CherCar: TRACER (b.5/4/13). http://www.youtube.com/sakimadoggy http://www.youtube.com/tracesobaka
NWDS
Puppy
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:28 am
Tell us about yourself: I'm in Washington state and have an almost 2 year dutchie, Enzo.

Re: New member in WA

Post by NWDS »

He will be coming from nashville. His current owner imported him from Holland. I talked to one of our k9 guys and he is cool with the new dog (Enzo) tagging along on one of the training days.
RB and Enzo
User avatar
karenz
Training Dog
Posts: 640
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:59 am
Tell us about yourself: My name is Karen and I have a dutch shepherd, Xander, born 6/14/13. He is my second dutch shepherd. My first was Rawly. Even though Xander is my second I still have a lot to learn. That is why I'm here, to learn, get advice, and meet people who love these guys as much as I do.
Location: NC

Re: New member in WA

Post by karenz »

He is stunning. He sounds like he will be a great dog.
Karen & Xander
User avatar
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 3589
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:42 pm
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.
Location: Cutler Bay, FL, USA

Re: New member in WA

Post by centrop67 »

Welcome - he is handsome.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
NWDS
Puppy
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:28 am
Tell us about yourself: I'm in Washington state and have an almost 2 year dutchie, Enzo.

Re: New member in WA

Post by NWDS »

Correction l, he was born in the US but his parents were imported. I should be getting more bloodline information in the next few days.
RB and Enzo
NWDS
Puppy
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:28 am
Tell us about yourself: I'm in Washington state and have an almost 2 year dutchie, Enzo.

Re: New member in WA

Post by NWDS »

He will be here Wednesday afternoon. Getting excited.
RB and Enzo
NWDS
Puppy
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:28 am
Tell us about yourself: I'm in Washington state and have an almost 2 year dutchie, Enzo.

Re: New member in WA

Post by NWDS »

Here is a pic of him as a pup and one at the vet for his health certificate

Image

Image
RB and Enzo
Mobil
Training Dog
Posts: 528
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:21 pm
Tell us about yourself: Rescued a dumped DS puppy from the freeway and found his littermate in a nearby shelter two weeks later.

Re: New member in WA

Post by Mobil »

Gorgeous dog! Welcome to the forum!
Dusty,

Mobil & Turbo (4/14, probably DS)

Image
Post Reply