Page 1 of 1

New member in WA

Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:30 pm
by NWDS
Hello,

I've been lurking for a while and finally decided to join. I'm in the process of adopting a dutch shshepherd out of Tennessee. It's going to be fun working the logistics out.

He is almost 2 years old and has been trained pretty well. I guess he was going to be a k9 on a police department but due to policy change he won't be.

I'm hoping to get him trained in personal protection for the family since I'm gone alot at night. Here are a few pictures.

Image

Image


Image

Re: New member in WA

Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:02 am
by johninny
oh he is beautiful, attentive and adorable.
where in TN did he come from?

and WELCOME!

Re: New member in WA

Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:49 am
by NWDS
He will be coming from nashville. His current owner imported him from Holland. I talked to one of our k9 guys and he is cool with the new dog (Enzo) tagging along on one of the training days.

Re: New member in WA

Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:47 pm
by karenz
He is stunning. He sounds like he will be a great dog.

Re: New member in WA

Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:13 pm
by centrop67
Welcome - he is handsome.

Re: New member in WA

Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:36 pm
by NWDS
Correction l, he was born in the US but his parents were imported. I should be getting more bloodline information in the next few days.

Re: New member in WA

Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:10 pm
by NWDS
He will be here Wednesday afternoon. Getting excited.

Re: New member in WA

Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:26 am
by NWDS
Here is a pic of him as a pup and one at the vet for his health certificate

Image

Image

Re: New member in WA

Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:50 pm
by Mobil
Gorgeous dog! Welcome to the forum!