Happy! by Xena

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
User avatar
kchristy
Training Dog
Posts: 539
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:07 pm
Tell us about yourself: My name is Katrina, I have 1 dutch shepherd name Merlin. He is a handful and keeps things in our house very interesting and fun :)
Location: McCurtain, Ok

Re: Happy! by Xena

Post by kchristy »

Congrats Xena!!!! Your brother looks so freaking adorable!!!!!!! You two are too cute :)
Katrina, Soba, & Merlin
User avatar
Schlussdibusti
Working Dog
Posts: 1040
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:25 pm
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a DS

Re: Happy! by Xena

Post by Schlussdibusti »

We want more pics!!!! :mrgreen:
Eva & Marco BH
Jupiter, Florida
User avatar
kchristy
Training Dog
Posts: 539
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:07 pm
Tell us about yourself: My name is Katrina, I have 1 dutch shepherd name Merlin. He is a handful and keeps things in our house very interesting and fun :)
Location: McCurtain, Ok

Re: Happy! by Xena

Post by kchristy »

Yes! :P
Katrina, Soba, & Merlin
User avatar
felixone123
Working Dog
Posts: 1076
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:08 pm
Tell us about yourself: Rescued our first DS male on Dec 27, 2011. Approx 4 yrs. Rescued from NADSR. His name is Odin. Adopted a 2nd DS from NADSR June 27, 2012. Kai - 6 months.
Location: Fishkill, NY

Re: Happy! by Xena

Post by felixone123 »

Schlussdibusti wrote:We want more pics!!!! :mrgreen:

yes - more pics please mom..........
Barbara, Odin & Kai
Lauren
Training Dog
Posts: 540
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:29 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a wife, mother of 2 kids, 3 cats, 1 Standard Poodle (10 yrs) and Xena, a Dutch Shepherd Puppy.

Re: Happy! by Xena

Post by Lauren »

SPRING! so tired... :tired: (I am a gardener)

will try soon. Thor is growing SO fast! I am not even taking enough photos. And tomorrow we are at an all day herding clinic again!!!

I promise to post more soon!
Lauren from Western NC
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Happy! by Xena

Post by Marjolein »

Lauren wrote:SPRING! so tired... :tired: (I am a gardener)
me too! Crappy season so far overhere, bad weather, it has been freezing again (which is good, next week everyone needs new plants...*g-g-g*) so not enough people are buying stuff...

But, as soon as you are well rested...pics!! :twisted: :lol:
Image
Sugars Mom
Working Dog
Posts: 1734
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:16 am
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.

Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!

I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences.
Location: Victoria BC

Re: Happy! by Xena

Post by Sugars Mom »

Yes, I am dying to see more pics too!!
Sue (and Sugar)

Image
User avatar
wahinelf
Green Dog
Posts: 246
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:18 am
Tell us about yourself: I recently moved from CA to MA (10/12), Ellie (my 4 year old DS mix) and I are adjusting together!
Location: Boston, MA
Contact:

Re: Happy! by Xena

Post by wahinelf »

Man, I was checking to see if there were new pics.

Boo spring time for gardeners!
Haha.
-Aubrey

Image

Eleanor CGC FM TF-II, my 5YO DSX
User avatar
roxanne
Green Dog
Posts: 135
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:23 am
Tell us about yourself: Hi.....my name is Angela. I have 2 daughters and 1 granddaughter. All of my dogs (and cats) are rescues. I have a puppy that we just adopted that I think could be at least part Dutch Shepherd. We also have a 2 year old pug/min pin mix and an 11 year old border collie and possible lab mix.

Re: Happy! by Xena

Post by roxanne »

He's adorable!
Angela
UCD URO1 El Tango De Roxanne CD CGC
(Dutch shepherd mix)
Emmy (pug/min pin mix)
Post Reply