Video I fount funny

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
Post Reply
DakotaDutch
Just Whelped
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:28 pm
Tell us about yourself: New to the Dutch, had a GSD for 11 Years. Anybody close to Mandan ND Don't be shy !!

Video I fount funny

Post by DakotaDutch »

Norm and Amy Dahl
Kylan and Morgan ~ two legged kids
RIP ~ Riddick
New Lady is, Charlie.
User avatar
icvanstra
Working Dog
Posts: 1153
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:33 am
Tell us about yourself: .
Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort

Re: Video I fount funny

Post by icvanstra »

That's a good boooooy!
Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal
    - Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
    - Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
User avatar
katm4110
Green Dog
Posts: 220
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:36 pm
Tell us about yourself: about to adopt first dog.... 3 year old Dutch Shepherd from a rescue.... looking for tips!

Re: Video I fount funny

Post by katm4110 »

That's hilarious!!!!
Laura, stay at home mom to 5 human babies, and two rescue dogs Stella (DS) and Nico (brindled hound mix?)
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: Video I fount funny

Post by Dutchringgirl »

HAHAHAHA, Love it. That must have been fun to make.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Video I fount funny

Post by Marjolein »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
Post Reply