Video I fount funny
-
DakotaDutch
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:28 pm
- Tell us about yourself: New to the Dutch, had a GSD for 11 Years. Anybody close to Mandan ND Don't be shy !!
Video I fount funny
Norm and Amy Dahl
Kylan and Morgan ~ two legged kids
RIP ~ Riddick
New Lady is, Charlie.
Kylan and Morgan ~ two legged kids
RIP ~ Riddick
New Lady is, Charlie.
- icvanstra
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1153
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:33 am
- Tell us about yourself: .
- Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort
Re: Video I fount funny
That's a good boooooy!
Eric
- - Cino vom Foxtal
- Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
- Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
- katm4110
- Green Dog
- Posts: 220
- Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:36 pm
- Tell us about yourself: about to adopt first dog.... 3 year old Dutch Shepherd from a rescue.... looking for tips!
Re: Video I fount funny
That's hilarious!!!!
Laura, stay at home mom to 5 human babies, and two rescue dogs Stella (DS) and Nico (brindled hound mix?)
- Dutchringgirl
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 5692
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
Re: Video I fount funny
HAHAHAHA, Love it. That must have been fun to make.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT




- Marjolein
- Working Dog
- Posts: 2078
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
- Location: Warbeyen, Germany
- Contact:


Facebook page.