Video: Tyson & his new puppy buddy Bullet

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
Post Reply
User avatar
Stacy_R
Training Dog
Posts: 879
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:11 am
Tell us about yourself: 3 dogs and graying hair thanks primarily to Tyson...
Location: Carolinas

Video: Tyson & his new puppy buddy Bullet

Post by Stacy_R »

http://youtu.be/ZvLbLZNraqg

I love this dog... He is such a good boy!
~Stacy
Mom to:
Tyson - DS mix (Hendrix's Soul Sibling and Dinga Roo's long lost twin)
Baby Ruth - Miniature Schnauzer
Snickers - Miniature Pinscher
http://www.rescuedme.org
Raven
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1608
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:19 am
Tell us about yourself: .

Re: Video: Tyson & his new puppy buddy Bullet

Post by Raven »

Geez, I hate to click on links...but sometimes I do...and am glad I did. Ty put a smile on my face. Whatta sweet, good boy. (I know he can be a PITA, but you couldn't convince anyone of that in this video--WAIT! STACY!--are you a great big fibber????? I'm a'thinkin' maybe....)
Though I can only hope to become the person who my animals believe I am, the things that they have taught me have made me a better human being. ~~~Sharon~~~
User avatar
Stacy_R
Training Dog
Posts: 879
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:11 am
Tell us about yourself: 3 dogs and graying hair thanks primarily to Tyson...
Location: Carolinas

Re: Video: Tyson & his new puppy buddy Bullet

Post by Stacy_R »

Raven wrote:(I know he can be a PITA, but you couldn't convince anyone of that in this video--WAIT! STACY!--are you a great big fibber????? I'm a'thinkin' maybe....)
HA! Too bad I can't get that crazy "what are we gonna do now, mom? Work or play? Huh, huh, huh....what now...let's go now" dog on video. Yesterday we walked, played, worked, drilled ALL STINKING DAY and he finally wore out. Too bad it wore me out, too!

I'm glad you enjoyed the link...we aim for smiles! :DScool:
~Stacy
Mom to:
Tyson - DS mix (Hendrix's Soul Sibling and Dinga Roo's long lost twin)
Baby Ruth - Miniature Schnauzer
Snickers - Miniature Pinscher
http://www.rescuedme.org
Raven
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1608
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:19 am
Tell us about yourself: .

Re: Video: Tyson & his new puppy buddy Bullet

Post by Raven »

I totally get the what-now?-what's-next?-huh-huh-huh? thing. (Their huh-huh-huh thing really cracks me up. Well, usually.)
Though I can only hope to become the person who my animals believe I am, the things that they have taught me have made me a better human being. ~~~Sharon~~~
User avatar
Owned-By-Hendrix
Training Dog
Posts: 942
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:40 am
Tell us about yourself: Dutch Shepherd Owner.

Re: Video: Tyson & his new puppy buddy Bullet

Post by Owned-By-Hendrix »

I saw this yesterday and didn't get a chance to respond.... I freaking love this video of Tyson! What a sweet boy!!!
Kay, H, and The SO
(Pepper's Look-A-Like)
(Tyson's Soul Twin)
User avatar
Stacy_R
Training Dog
Posts: 879
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:11 am
Tell us about yourself: 3 dogs and graying hair thanks primarily to Tyson...
Location: Carolinas

Re: Video: Tyson & his new puppy buddy Bullet

Post by Stacy_R »

Thank you, Kira! I have no regrets on keeping him (he was supposed to be just a foster, LOL)...even on his PITA days. ;)
~Stacy
Mom to:
Tyson - DS mix (Hendrix's Soul Sibling and Dinga Roo's long lost twin)
Baby Ruth - Miniature Schnauzer
Snickers - Miniature Pinscher
http://www.rescuedme.org
Post Reply