http://youtu.be/ZvLbLZNraqg
I love this dog... He is such a good boy!
Video: Tyson & his new puppy buddy Bullet
- Stacy_R
- Training Dog
- Posts: 879
- Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:11 am
- Tell us about yourself: 3 dogs and graying hair thanks primarily to Tyson...
- Location: Carolinas
Video: Tyson & his new puppy buddy Bullet
~Stacy
Mom to:
Tyson - DS mix (Hendrix's Soul Sibling and Dinga Roo's long lost twin)
Baby Ruth - Miniature Schnauzer
Snickers - Miniature Pinscher
http://www.rescuedme.org
Mom to:
Tyson - DS mix (Hendrix's Soul Sibling and Dinga Roo's long lost twin)
Baby Ruth - Miniature Schnauzer
Snickers - Miniature Pinscher
http://www.rescuedme.org
-
Raven
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1608
- Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:19 am
- Tell us about yourself: .
Re: Video: Tyson & his new puppy buddy Bullet
Geez, I hate to click on links...but sometimes I do...and am glad I did. Ty put a smile on my face. Whatta sweet, good boy. (I know he can be a PITA, but you couldn't convince anyone of that in this video--WAIT! STACY!--are you a great big fibber????? I'm a'thinkin' maybe....)
Though I can only hope to become the person who my animals believe I am, the things that they have taught me have made me a better human being. ~~~Sharon~~~
- Stacy_R
- Training Dog
- Posts: 879
- Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:11 am
- Tell us about yourself: 3 dogs and graying hair thanks primarily to Tyson...
- Location: Carolinas
Re: Video: Tyson & his new puppy buddy Bullet
HA! Too bad I can't get that crazy "what are we gonna do now, mom? Work or play? Huh, huh, huh....what now...let's go now" dog on video. Yesterday we walked, played, worked, drilled ALL STINKING DAY and he finally wore out. Too bad it wore me out, too!Raven wrote:(I know he can be a PITA, but you couldn't convince anyone of that in this video--WAIT! STACY!--are you a great big fibber????? I'm a'thinkin' maybe....)
I'm glad you enjoyed the link...we aim for smiles!

~Stacy
Mom to:
Tyson - DS mix (Hendrix's Soul Sibling and Dinga Roo's long lost twin)
Baby Ruth - Miniature Schnauzer
Snickers - Miniature Pinscher
http://www.rescuedme.org
Mom to:
Tyson - DS mix (Hendrix's Soul Sibling and Dinga Roo's long lost twin)
Baby Ruth - Miniature Schnauzer
Snickers - Miniature Pinscher
http://www.rescuedme.org
-
Raven
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1608
- Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:19 am
- Tell us about yourself: .
Re: Video: Tyson & his new puppy buddy Bullet
I totally get the what-now?-what's-next?-huh-huh-huh? thing. (Their huh-huh-huh thing really cracks me up. Well, usually.)
Though I can only hope to become the person who my animals believe I am, the things that they have taught me have made me a better human being. ~~~Sharon~~~
- Owned-By-Hendrix
- Training Dog
- Posts: 942
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:40 am
- Tell us about yourself: Dutch Shepherd Owner.
Re: Video: Tyson & his new puppy buddy Bullet
I saw this yesterday and didn't get a chance to respond.... I freaking love this video of Tyson! What a sweet boy!!!
Kay, H, and The SO
(Pepper's Look-A-Like)
(Tyson's Soul Twin)
(Pepper's Look-A-Like)
(Tyson's Soul Twin)
- Stacy_R
- Training Dog
- Posts: 879
- Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:11 am
- Tell us about yourself: 3 dogs and graying hair thanks primarily to Tyson...
- Location: Carolinas
Re: Video: Tyson & his new puppy buddy Bullet
Thank you, Kira! I have no regrets on keeping him (he was supposed to be just a foster, LOL)...even on his PITA days. 
~Stacy
Mom to:
Tyson - DS mix (Hendrix's Soul Sibling and Dinga Roo's long lost twin)
Baby Ruth - Miniature Schnauzer
Snickers - Miniature Pinscher
http://www.rescuedme.org
Mom to:
Tyson - DS mix (Hendrix's Soul Sibling and Dinga Roo's long lost twin)
Baby Ruth - Miniature Schnauzer
Snickers - Miniature Pinscher
http://www.rescuedme.org


Facebook page.